Monday, January 6, 2014

YIAH COOKING AND TRAINING DAY

On Sunday the 5th of January 2014 I was invited to a Your Inspiration At Home day filled with training and cooking. So not only did I learn a lot about where I can take my business but also some amazing recipes.

So here is one that I have tried at home. 




YIAH BBQ PIT Chicken
(Recipe from Narelle - I have changed it slightly)
Ingredients
* 5 Chicken Lovely Legs
*Splash of YIAH Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
*2-3 TBSP BBQ Pit
* 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce

Directions
1. Places everything in the bowl except the chicken. Mix well. 
2. Add the Chicken Legs, coat in the sauce and set aside for 10 minutes. If you feel it needs it you can add a  couple spoons of water.
3. While you are waiting for the chicken set your oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper 
4. Pour in the chicken and marinade. 
5. Place oven for 20 minutes then turn the chicken and cook for a further 15 minutes at 180 degrees.




No comments:

Post a Comment