Monday, January 6, 2014

Hello Hello Hello

Hello everyone :)
My name is AMY and I love to cook :) I love flavor, spice, healthy & tasty food but what I hate is processed food, with fillers and those scary numbers you have no idea what mean, all the preservatives that are not only really bad for us but really don't taste good. Not to mention food that is flavorsome and healthy is usually difficult to cook or you have to go to a restaurant and pay a large price tag.
But eating with intense flavor can be hard when I have a fussy husband, a beyond fussy 8 year old and a 2 year old who will eat anything she sees someone else eating - So I am always experimenting with food & always looking at ways to hide the good stuff in our food :)

So when I recently had a Your Inspiration At Home - Food Party, I knew I needed the products in my home. I was blown away by not only how tasty it was, but how SIMPLE it was to cook with it.
So with out hesitation I said sign me up :) Just over a week later I received my Kit full of Dip Mixes, Dukkahs, Oils, Vinegar's, Spices, Rubs, Sugars, Teas, Coffees, Chocolate Powders. And as I stood there staring at it all the big question running through my head was "OMG WHAT  DO I COOK FIRST!"

So since starting I have been making at least one INSPIRED meal a day. Desserts, Mains, Drinks, the list is endless :)



So I decided I need to share all these with everyone, I didn't want to flood Facebook with all of my recipes and ideas so this Blog was born :)

If you haven't tried the amazing range from YOUR INSPIRATION AT HOME let me know because you NEED TO :) If you want to have a FOOD PARTY let me know. If there is a particular product you want to know how to use ask me :) If I haven't used it I promise I will be more then happy to experiment :)

I want you to enjoy cooking and eating Gorgeous and Gourmet food in your own home as much as I am.

http://amykeating.yourinspirationathome.com.au/ is my personal YIAH website and https://www.facebook.com/YIAHAMYKEATING is my facebook page :)



No comments:

Post a Comment